Discover the programme
|17th Congress of ECCO, February 16-19, 2022|
|20th IBD Intensive Course for Trainees||2nd ECCO Postgraduate Course in IBD||Scientific programme
|13th N-ECCO School||10th SciCom Workshop||Industry exhibition|
|6th Basic ECCO:
EduCational COurse for Industry
Ultrasound Workshop Advanced in collaboration with ESGAR
|Digital Oral Presentation
|7thD-ECCO Workshop||Digital Oral Presentation
|7th N-ECCO Research Forum||9th P-ECCO Educational Course||7th H-ECCO IBD Masterclass||ECCO Interaction:
Hearts & Minds
Basic Imaging Workshop in collaboration with ESGAR
|8th ClinCom Workshop|
Basic Science Workshop
|6th EpiCom Workshop||11th S-ECCO
The scientific programme is structured around basic science, traditional medicine and clinical sessions given by some of the world's top specialists. It includes oral presentations of the best abstracts, the announcement of ECCO Fellowships and Grants and summary presentations of new ECCO Guidelines. Scientific sessions will be held Thursday to Saturday, February 17-19, 2022.
Please note that Wednesday, February 16, 2022 will be a a full day of educational activities and no scientific programme. The scientific programme starts as of Thursday, February 17, 2022. No parallel sessions are scheduled. The congress registration fee includes access to all scientific sessions.
Highlights of the Scientific Programme:
- Developing environment recipes for IBD
- Keeping the patient at home: Is telemedicine the future?
- Aiming high with treatment goals in IBD: The modern Icarus?
- Modern monitoring of IBD
- Histology in IBD: What the gastroenterologist should know
- Do we see light at the end of hte fistula track?
- COVID and non-COVID infections
- Basic Science: From basic science to practical approach
- IBD Horizons
- Beyond the gut
- Minimising malignancy risks: Clinical cases
- ECCO Lecture
The educational programme of the 17th Congress of ECCO is scheduled prior to the official start of the ECCO Congress. It covers activities for ECCO's different interest groups including young gastroenterologists, surgeons, paediatricians, pathologists, IBD Nurses and allied health professionals and scientists.
- 2nd ECCO Postgraduate Course in IBD
- 4th ECCO Basic Imaging Workshop in collaboration with ESGAR
- 6th EpiCom Workshop
- 6th Basic ECCO: EduCational COurse for Industry
- 7th N-ECCO Research Forum
- 7th H-ECCO IBD Masterclass
- 7th D-ECCO Workshop
- 8th Y-ECCO Basic Science Workshop
- 8th ClinCom Workshop
- 9th ECCO Ultrasound Workshop - Advanced in collaboration with ESGAR
- 9th P-ECCO Educational Course
- 10th SciCom Workshop
- 11th S-ECCO IBD Masterclass
- 13th N-ECCO School
- 16th N-ECCO Network Meeting
- 20th IBD Intensive Course for Trainees
Preliminary programmes of the educational programme and scientific programme are now available.