Tips and tricks for the ECCO'23 Copenhagen Congress
✔ Don´t forget your Fast-Track Voucher!
In order to get you name badge quickly onsite, please print your Barcode-Fast-Track Voucher already at home.
✔ How to get to Bella Center Copenhagen?
Bella Center Copenhagen features a central location in the heart of Ørestad with its own Metro station. Bella Center Copenhagen is just 6 kilometers away from Copenhagen Airport and 8 kilometers away from Copenhagen city centre.
✔ Your first stops after arrival at Bella Center Copenhagen (Hall E)
- Print your name badge at the Fast-Track printing stations and pick up your lanyard (Opening hours can be found here)
- Pick up your Congress bag at the Congress bag distribution area in Hall E
- Drop off your coat (& luggage) at the cloakroom in Hall E
- Pick up your pre-purchased ECCO Interaction ticket at the registration desk
- Enjoy ECCO’s diverse educational and scientific programme
✔ Download the ECCO IBD App to live the full Congress experience!
The World of ECCO in your pocket: Access the most up-to-date event programmes, create your own daily schedule and take notes during sessions.
✔ Stop by the ECCO Booth & find out more about ECCO’s new and existing initiatives
- Open access: Try out the following platforms:
- NEW: ECCO Advanced Training Programme - Endoscopy
- NEW: IBD Communication Toolbox
- NEW: ECCO Nurse IBD Curriculum
- e-CCO Learning (Skills Videos, Topical Reviews, Podcasts, e-Courses, e-Library etc.)
- Fellowships, Grants and Travel Awards
- JCC (Journal of Crohn’s and Colitis)
- Don’t miss the opportunity to network with ECCO Governing & Operational Board Members during the coffee breaks of the scientific programme
- Renew your ECCO Membership
- Chat with JCC’s Publisher (Oxford University Press)
- Meet the Reviewers
✔ Stop by the UR-CARE and E-QUALITY Booths
- Test the database and discover its functionalities
- Ask questions and get answers directly from the UR-CARE / E-QUALITY team
✔ Have you selected which Digital Oral Presentations you would like to attend on Thursday & Friday?
Browse through all available DOPs and prepare your schedule in advance.
✔ ECCO Members:
Make use of your voting rights!
Don’t miss the ECCO General Assembly on Thursday evening, March 2, 2023 from 20:00-21:00 in room C M0. Join us and vote for the next President-Elect! Snacks and refreshments will be available as of 19:30.
Looking for a meeting point to network with colleagues?
Join us in the ECCO Members’ Lounge, located in Hall C on the ground level of the Bella Center Copenhagen. Drinks are available throughout the day.
✔ Last stops before you leave:
- To claim CME Credits, delegates will receive their Certificate of Attendance and the link to the evaluation surveys by email for the Educational Programme and the Scientific Programme as of Saturday, March 4, 2023
- CME Credits can ONLY be claimed until June 4, 2023
- Congress content will be available on-demand until June 4, 2023
- Drop off your congress badge
- ECCO Office Team message: We wish you a safe travel back home and hope to see you at our next congress in Stockholm in February 2024!
TIPS AND TRICKS FOR THE ECCO'23 VIRTUAL ATTENDANCE (SCIENTIFIC PROGRAMME ONLY)
✔ DON´T FORGET TO CHECK YOUR LOGIN DETAILS!
In order to access the ECCO’22 Virtual Congress, please check your login details in the ECCO Portal prior the Congress.
✔ HOW DO I GET MY LOGIN DETAILS?
You can retrieve your log in details of your current account through the ECCO Portal or create an ECCO Account if you never had one before.
✔ SETTINGS FOR THE BEST VIEWING EXPERIENCE!
For the best viewing experience, please set the zoom setting for text and apps to 100% in the display settings of your computer and the browser zoom settings to 100% as well.
✔ YOU HAVE BEEN REGISTERED BY A GROUP LEADER & YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE YOUR E-VOUCHER!
- Go to the ECCO Portal
- Sign into your ECCO Account
- If you forgot your password use the “Forgot password” function
- If you do not have an ECCO Account, please create a new account
- Once logged in the ECCO Portal, click "Congress Registration", select "Activate your e-Voucher", enter your unique code provided by your group coordinator. Enter your institute/company, profession and compliance.
- In due course, enjoy ECCO's diverse educational and scientific programme