A letter from the e-Learning Ambassador
Pascal Juillerat, e-Learning Ambassador
Dear ECCO Members,
I hope all of you were able to enjoy the short Easter break with your families and loved ones.
I also hope that you enjoyed the exciting scientific and educational programmes at the ECCO’22 Congress back in February. In case you missed or would like to re-watch some of the content, you can find all the recordings on our e-Library. Please note that access to this service and all of our wonderful content requires an up-to-date ECCO Membership.
It is my pleasure to present to you the latest additions to ECCO’s e-Learning Platform.
In the latest Talking Heads you can find:
- Scientific Highlights at the ECCO’22 Congress by Silvio Danese and Laurent Peyrin-Biroulet
- De-escalation in IBD Therapy by Edouard Louis, Bincy Abraham and Jessica Allegretti
Additionally, we have some new and exciting Educational Audio Podcasts to announce:
- Biomarkers in IBD by Marco Gasparetto and Hannah Gordon
- Natural History of CD by Julien Kirchgesner
- Prognostic Factors for UC by Sophie Restellini
Furthermore, we have a detailed Skills Video on the Different types of Strictureplasties by Stefan Holubar:
Finally, some new and interactive online courses have recently been made available on the e-Courses page:
- Optimising Reporting in IBD by Marietta Iacucci, Monika Tripathi, Rosanna Cannatelli, and Georgios Peros
- Exclusive Enteral Nutrition in Adults with Crohn’s Disease by Catherine Wall and Dearbhaile O’Hanlon
- Clinicopathological Spectrum and Differential Diagnosis of IBD by Monika Tipathi, Nurulamin Noor, Tiago Cúrdia Gonçalves
Also, please do keep an eye out for additional exciting content coming your way very soon!